Thursday, June 10, 2010

God works in SO many ways!

Hey!!
I just wanted to update the status on my Grandmas cancer. all I can say is WOW at the power of prayer! So my grandma and my mom traveled to Duke University medical center two days ago to find out the status of my grandmas cancer,according to her doctor here at home she potentially had it in both lungs it was fast spreading and she needed to go to Duke ASAP. Well the doctor at Duke took different test and told her that her cancer is still the same as it was when she came 2 months ago. Still very small in one of her lungs and that as of right now it was doing no harm unless it got bigger. So was this doctor who has been practicing for many many years wrong or was it the healing power of god? i guess only god can answer that question but thank you SOOOOOO much for the prayers that you did send to her and our family we appreciate them!!

Now that all that scary stuff is over, I want to get back to my CRAZY but wonderful life.
Next week I will start my new job!! so I'm sure that will bring along many funny stories!!
Talk to you soon!!!
Love always,
Laura!

No comments:

Post a Comment